20050711

For all you Harry Potter Fans............

I happened across this site and since I haven't made an appearance in while, figured I'd post it. For any of you that enjoy Harry Potter and particularly get a laugh from reading the "hate mail" of stupid people, check out the "Wall of Shame". Located on the left hand side of the site, under the heading "MuggleNet".
I still must confess to being more of a Lord of the Rings fan than Potter fan, but I do however enjoy a good read and movie. Both of which I've found in the Potter series. Since I found a few of them so funny, I'll also include just a smattering of what you can expect at the Wall of Shame.
Enjoy...........or not.............:)

http://www.mugglenet.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A note from Wall of Shame founder and caretaker (or more appropriately, "crap-taker" ... you'll see), Emerson:

This is a collection of the dumbest, random and most pointless letters we've received. Most of them were, for reasons unknown, addressed to me, so I am the one responsible for this excuse for a page. You'll have lost several IQ points by the time you finish this, but at least you'll feel smarter!


jkr saidt he title to book7 on her website.. harry potter and the mystic kettle of nackledirk!!!!!

-Submitted by an alarming amount of people.


Sar´casm n. 1. a form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule

Yeah, she was kidding...!


It costs money but for a good enough software for Mugglenet Interactive would be AOL Highspeed. The connections very fast and reilaible it gives avaible software to use.

If you laughed when you read this, you're a geek like me. If you laughed really hard when you read this, you also have a strange sense of humor.


To Mr. Dude,
I find it not very nice that you make fun of the no believers on a web page. It would be a lot nicer if you had them in something like the quote thingy that's on every page of Muggle Net. Also, why did the Navy do your layout? I requested they do one for me and they never replied.
Jenna-Jane.
<> If you look at the bottom of this page, you'll see it says the layout was created by Navy. Navy is a person. She lives in Australia.

Frankly, I'm a little scared you actually asked the United States Navy to make you a website layout.

(For the record, I have no earthly idea what she's talking about in the first part of the email.

No comments: