Final Interview

So I think I had my final interview with Biolife today, and it will likely take until early next week to here any results from them.

I still haven't heard anything from the Bank in Maryland, but I'm not too upset by that, as I don't really want to move there.

Either job is likely to be temporary, as my Uncle in Georgia may yet decide to hire me to work for his production company, but that's atleast a few months away, as there's some things that he needs to take care of first.

I'm glad I was blessed with patience, because I hate waiting.