20091028

Oh, that's so nice.

A woman from Alabama and a woman from Manhattan were both sitting in the airport. They realized they were both going to be waiting for a while and struck up a conversation. They soon learned they had things in common: both women were married, both women had 3 children.

The woman from Manhattan (WM) says, " When I gave birth to our first child, my husband bought me a new car."

The woman from Alabama (WA) replies, "Oh, that's so nice."

WM: "When I gave birth to our second child, my husband bought us a new apartment overlooking the park."

WA: "Oh, that's so nice."

WM: "When I gave birth to our third child, my husband bought me a new 6 carat diamond ring."

WA: "Oh, that's so nice!"

WM: "Did your husband do anything for you?"

WA: "Oh, yes! My husband sent me to Finishing School."

WM: "Oh? Did it do any good?"

WA: "Oh, yes. It taught me to say 'Oh, that's so nice' instead of 'Fuck You'."

No comments: