20071011

Because I got High . . . I thought you were Jedi

I talked with my mom about her progress in becoming a nurse, (she battled and won against breast cancer earlier this year, so had a bit of a setback) and she had thought that she had a year from when she finished the classes to get the rest of her hours in. Turns out it was a year from when the classes started, which ended in September (Maryland Law). However she's going to ask for an extension since she was dealing with cancer and surgery, which she just went back a couple of weeks ago to have some of the cosmetic stuff redone. The doctor said that he's only going to bill the insurance, and whatever they don't pay he isn't going to worry about. On Saturday I'll be driving up to MD to see them, and we'll be going to Gettysburg, Medieval Times, and other fun things.

In other news, I have a Facebook account, and this was recently sent to my inbox:

"I know you from the afroman video "because i got high". MAN, was i high when i saw that! but i still know it´s you. if being a jedi was a real religion and you really get all those powers i would totally be a jedi! it´s the only resonable religion! the force better be with you!"
- Isaias


my answer: um, thanks, I think.

No comments: