1. Guys hate "sluts."
Well, hates kind of a strong word, but I definately wouldn't seriously date one.
2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" ~ two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
I've never used either of those lines on the phone
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
The most important things are the things we think about just before we go to sleep, depending on how many there are, we may not sleep that night. (pretty sure this is why I don't sleep much)
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.
I don't plan it out, I prefer to make it up as I go, yeah there will be pauses, but so what?
5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
If he cares about the girl, he could be having the worst day ever, and her smile will make whatever bad stuff happened fade to nothing.
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
eh, I do stuff just to do stuff.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
Actually, I don't mind hearing about it, but its not something I want to talk about constantly. I'd like to know you have more of a life than who you're dating or who you dated.
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
I just want her to feel that she can come to me about anything.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.
guys aren't as secure as you think we are.
10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
I don't mind actually, unless its a guy I don't trust. Hang out with whomever you wish, but if I don't trust them I don't really want to hear about it.
11. Guys get jealous easily.
It depends on the situation, and how serious the relationship is.
12. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.
I definately have a pretty good poker face when I try.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
depends on how she says it.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
not always the case
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.
I've never asked my parents for money so I could get a girl something. I had this lovely thing called a job
16. Girls are guys' weaknesses.
17. Guys are very open about themselves.
depends on who I'm around. If I'm around the right person, I'll volunteer the information. Otherwise they have to ask, and then I'll only give the most basic information.
18. It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long.
This is true about anyone
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
This doesn't mean we like you any less.
20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
not always the case. But if we want your advice, then we trust you a lot.
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
I'm just a tease, doesn't mean I like the person beyond friendship.
22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
23. Guys will brag about anything.
If you've done it and there's a witness, it ain't bragging.
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.
I've only used the word hot to describe a girl that is temperature hot. I use words like attractive or pretty.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
Where as girls seem able to do more than one thing at once, guys seem to be able to think about more than one thing at once. When a girl does one small thing, a guys entire mental energy will go into trying to figure it out-- which usually leads to burn out
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.
not always the case
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
I know several who cant do either, or can do both.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
31. I didn't like this one, so i took it out. Though true it was. **Nomi's note: Just a typical guy thing, taking out the bits they don't like. Haha.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
I've learned from both, I know some who don't learn from either.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and other things. (being a wuss)
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
sometimes true, not usually the case for me.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
again, depends on the person and the circumstance
37. Guys don't really have final decisions.
its more that we're flexible enough to allow some wiggle room.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.
or you and your boyfriend need to watch the pda. . .
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
Very much true
42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
actually, I like a good challenge
43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
not so much with the intimidation, I just don't like snobs.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
47. Guys hate rejection, BUT THEY HATE BEING LED ON EVEN MORE.
Very very true. I hate being led on. Rejection really doesn't bother me.
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
49. A guy would give his right arm to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.
It'd have to be atleast for a month or two
50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.